Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blogging

I've tried to blog about personal things, family things and school things. I was pretty successful blogging about family things when my kids were infants, but haven't kept up much in the past year. I'm going to give it a shot blogging again, and see how it goes. 

I've spent a bunch of time this summer thinking about next year and how I want my classroom to look and run. I decided on an Owl theme for the room, I won't go crazy, but I want it to look nice. I was able to find some cute owl things from Carson Dellosa and they have coordinating dot pattern. I'm so excited to be able to get back in my room, set up the furniture and get decorating. 


I have Pinnacle training this week Monday through Thursday. I will be learning more about technology with a great group of peers. I can't wait to see what they have planned for us. I'm also looking forward to some adult interactions, I've spent my weekdays with my kidos and ready for some real conversations. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment