Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Human Body Systems ~ Paper Slide Video

   This month, my fifth graders have been studying the human body. We have gone through each of the systems, discussed the purpose and the organs involved. We also looked at how the systems are related to each other and how they work together.
   After going over all of the systems, I put my students into small groups and explained that they were going to create a paper slide video of they body system that their group was assigned. We started off by watching this youtube video on how to make a paper slide video.

After watching this video, we discussed what materials we would need, and what students would need to do before recording their video. I gave students time to work on their project each day until they were ready to record. Once students had their videos recorded, I put them into iMovie and then uploaded them to youtube. Here is our finished project.




No comments:

Post a Comment