Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pinnacle Top 10

Today is the last day of Pinnacle training for Summer 2015. My Top 10 Takeaways are:

10. PBL and STEM stations were so much fun!
9. People Machine ~ Fun icebreaker and activity to think about how machines work.
8. Google moments ~ Extensions are my friend. Extensity helps keep them all organized and allows you to turn them on and off as needed.
7. AppMazing Race ~ Its fun being silly, while getting to know everyone and learning new apps.
6. Creating a game is challenging. So many things to think about and plan for.
5. Open Inquiry ~ Great way to introduce Genius Hour and help get ready for research projects later in the year.
4. Badges. Students and Adults will work for badges.
3. Gamification. Turning learning into a fun game
2. I discovered that I become very competitive with Mindcraft. I've never played Mindcraft before and it was SO. MUCH. FUN.
1. I love the FOOD!!!! The snacks and lunch were AMAZING. Felt so loved and gained a few pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment