Friday, July 24, 2015

New Teacher Organizer and Calendar

     Keeping myself organized as a teacher has always been a challenge. Over the years I've downloaded different teacher binders and created sheets that I've needed. Last year I decided I wanted to create my own that I could adjust it however I would like.  I've tried to come up with as many different organizing sheets that would be helpful to teachers of all grade levels.

     The calendar that I created can be printed front to back with a two page monthly spread, or a two page monthly spread with weekly spreads in between. Depending on what you prefer, you can download what works best for you.

I keep all of my organizing pages as well as my calendar in my Arc notebook system from Staples. If you want to see how the system works, check out my post on it.


Click on the picture to see the organizer and calendar in the store. 

FREE yearly calendar updates and 2 cute designs to choose from. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment