Friday, November 6, 2015

Parent Conferences Sign-Up

I always have a difficult time getting the paper sign up returned from students for Parent Conferences. Students forget to give them to their parents, parents toss them aside not realizing what it is, and who knows what else. Following the instructions of my wonderful ITF I used google forms with the add on of Choice Eliminator.

Choice Eliminator allowed me to have times listed for parent conferences and as a parent chose a time, it disappeared from the list. This made sure that parents had a specific time, they got to choose what worked best from the times that I had left and it was quickly organized in a spreadsheet for me.

I had one question that asked if they wanted to have a conference (yes or no), and I made this a required question.

The times were listed using the check box questions style, and I made it so it wasn't a required question (for the parents that didn't want a conference).

No comments:

Post a Comment